Wednesday, April 22

Breakthroughs

Several breakthroughs in my life recently...

Finally passing physics test,
Surprisingly topping chinese,
Getting stalked the first time in my life
(by this idiot...it was so scary!),
Timing of less than 17mins for NAPFA 2.4km run
(16:21mins...yippee! And I wasn't the last.
2As and 4Ds = Silver for NAPFA!!!)
...

Today, had NAPFA.
Which is when we did 2.4km run,
And I got 16:21mins,
Position 19 out of 25 people.
Still slow, but improvement from previous years!
Yay!
So my results for NAPFA are as follows:
Sit and reach (my favourite!) - A (53cm)
Inclined pull-up - A (18)
Sit-up - D (24)
Standing broad jump - D (158cm)
Shuttle run - D (12.2secs)
2.4km run walk - D (16:21mins)
Looks ok, at least it's silver,
Better than my totally flunk last year.
Haha.
Bad thing was,
Feeling giddy and nauseous after the run,
But refuse to go to sick bay.

Then was cramming for chem test the rest of the day.
Scammed.
That test was tough!
Goodness, please let me pass...

Moving on,
Two major breakthroughs I'm aiming for in my life now:

(1) Doing exceptionally well for O Levels
Hopefully, 9A1s?!
But I really suck at some subjects,
Eg. Physics, Chemistry, Maths, SS etc.
How?
Guess I'll probably need experts to help me.
I think I'm becoming more and more stupid.
Argh.

(2) Love him and be with him forever
The first part is mainly accomplished.
But I'm going to prove,
Correction: WE are going to prove,
That there is no end to true love.
That if you doubt that we will last long,
You are very wrong.
Never before,
Do I have such a strong urge
To tell the whole wide world
That I'm in love.
With the best man I can ever get.
He's the exception,
Who has brought a different light to my life,
One which is brighter,
More reliable,
And more promising.

*If you doubt true love, think again.
Falling in love is not just a day affair,
It's promises and memories
For life.*

No comments:

Post a Comment