Friday, April 24

Short and Sweet

Title refers to both this post,
And today.

Was laughing throughout lessons,
Especially English.
Mr Cheng was saying about how we should write about someone we know for narratives,
But not change the person's name by swopping the letters in their name.
So people started swopping letters in their friends' names,
And I got my name 'transformed' into
Triscilla Poo.
Burst out into laughter immediately!!!
Couldn't stop laughing!
My partner laughed till she cried...
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Still can't stop laughing when I think about it now.

Then he came to my house
To help me install Microsoft Office on my 'beloved' computer.
Those of you who are thinking the wrong way,
My mum and sis were around,
So there.
Kinda happy,
Because he ate Mee Rebus for lunch at my house,
And it's the 1st time!
I'm basking in joy...

Ok, going to meet him soon...

*Relationships are about
Love
Trust
Understanding
Affection
Honesty
Tolerance
Loyalty
Faith*

No comments:

Post a Comment