I breathed in pungent
Sulfur dioxide and chlorine gas
During chem spa.
Then for maths remedial,
We were made to do 6 really long questions...
Great.
Now my brain's half-dead.
>.<
And I don't know why,
But the joints of my left arm
And my left leg are hurting...
As though the muscles are being tugged at.
Guess it's cramps.
It's awful
When combined with the fact that
I'm huddled in my blanket
As I sit in front of the computer now.
Is it because of the rain in the afternoon?
I must be getting old...
An urge to countdown:
2days to Chinese Prelims 2.
34days to Chinese O Levels.
10days to My Birthday!
11days to probably letting my girlfriends know about him.
38days to 100th day...
Haha. That's all for today.
Need to sleep so that won't be too sick!
=D
Tuesday, April 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment